Why Should You Work with Me?
Welcome, I am Sue Corbin, the Founder and Owner of EnVisioned Futures.
I teach women how to create success for themselves so they can live the life they desire and deserve.
In the distant past, I was the national sales manager and the vice president of sales and marketing for two global corporations. In 1995, I walked away from the corporate rat race and became an entrepreneur earning a multiple six figure income by guiding, coaching and training people to become successful in business.
For the past 25 years, I chose to focus on enriching and empowering the lives of women through one-on-won consultations, group coaching sessions, and online training programs in the areas of self-development and spiritual enlightenment.
What I Do for My Clients
- Assist women to find and implement their life’s purpose.
- Guide, support and show women how to set and succeed at achieving their goals in life.
- Inspire women to stop thinking that they aren’t good enough, smart enough, thin enough or whatever lie they were told as children or as adults.
- Watch women blossom into the empowered women they were meant to be.
As an accomplished speaker and global trainer in personal and career development, I have worked with thousands of clients, students and networking teams, and given over 700 presentations to individuals numbering from several hundred to 2-3 thousand partiipants in the audience.
Although I have earned numerous awards, plagues, and trophies for my own personal accomplishments in business, I believe that the awards and accolades that I received were based on the efforts and accomplishments of tens of thousands of individuals who took what they learned from me to achieve success in their own rights.
What My Clients Say About Me
- “Awesome, inspiring, caring, and generous.”
- “Sue is well known for giving of herself.”
- “She Walks the Talk and Talks the Walk”
- “Her gifts are truly a gift to those who are blessed to be in her sphere of influence. You are fortunate!”
She is well respected by her students and clients because of her knowledge, expertise and approachable style and because she truly cares about women, especially the women whom she works with on a daily basis.